Monday, December 9, 2013

Thunderbolt: Chemical Urine in a Bottle

This piece of horse piss is among the top 5 selling beers in India, believe it or not. I fail to understand why. On a local Ghaziabadi's recommendation, I tried this with great expectations, only to be left with a bad taste in my mouth. Literally.

Thunderbolt is brewed by this company in Mohali, Punjab called Mount Shivalik, and I must say this beer brings nothing but shame to the state of Punjab which has a great history of micro-producing alcohol. And consuming it of course.

ABV is around 9% though I don't see the point at all, there's no way in hell I am putting my tongue through this again, no matter what the alcohol percentage is.

There's a strong chemicaly taste. It starts kind of sweet but then the aftertaste is extremely artificial and plasticky,

Won't recommend. Unless you have had a dental appointment which has rendered your taste buds dead for a day. Yes, then Thunderbolt might be a god idea.  

2 comments: